That special season we look forward to all year long is finally here! No matter which holidays or traditions you celebrate, I think we can all agree that there’s something truly wonderful about the tradition of exchanging gifts. Taking the extra time and special care to find just the right thing to show a loved one just how much they mean to us… well, now you’re speaking my love language. No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, there’s something for everyone on my 2019 Holiday Gift Guide!
- Printed Photos: Get those beautiful images off your computer and into a lovely frame or a gorgeous photo album! Many photo lab companies offer printing services to the public. For example, did you know you can print directly from your Instagram feed with Parabo Press? The prints are FREE and all you pay for is shipping!
- Scented Candles: Don’t get me wrong, I love my essential oil diffuser, but there’s just something so lovely about lighting a candle. It’s a fantastic way to make your home feel more inviting! My two favorite brands at the moment: Howard Soap Co. and Hyggelight.
- Clean Beauty & Skincare: Brands like BeautyCounter and Primally Pure are killin’ it in the #clean product game. BeautyCounter is committed to creating clean beauty products that perform great while holding up to unparalleled levels of safety. Primally Pure is best-known for their deodorant and uses certified organic ingredients to make non-toxic skincare products that are truly safe and offer real results.
- Zero-Waste Products: One of my favorite local spots for finding zero-waste products is Tare Market. I love their selection of washable cotton rounds, metal straws, and plastic-free food storage – all of which make perfect stocking stuffers!
- Cozy Robe: De Nova Robes are the perfect gift for the hard-working women in your life! Having a comfortable robe made from luxe, soft material to throw on at the end of a long day is something she’ll look forward to all day long – I know I do! Do yourself a favor and order one for yourself too!
- Swimwear: I know, I know… It’s a little wintery out to be thinking about swimwear, but trust me! If you haven’t seen what the ladies at Wild Isles Swim have been cookin’ up, then you are missing out on something really spectacular.
- Curated Gift Box: Having trouble deciding on just one thing? Then a curated gift box is the solution for you! Check out Minny & Paul for curated gift sets chock full of amazing Minnesota products. You pick the set and they deliver it right to the recipients’ door! How easy is that?
- Handmade Gifts: Last, but definitely not least, a handmade gift is always my number one, go-to gift idea. Whether it’s a painting, drawing, knitting project, or even homemade Bailey’s or truffles… there are so many great options! And you don’t have to be a “crafter” to make something amazing. DIY classes at places like LAB Minneapolis will teach you how to easily create a truly unique and personal gift that you’ll be able to make again and again.
Hope you have fun shopping & have a wonderful holiday season!